As an Aboriginal business, we recognise and value the cultural knowledge of First Nations Australians as key to our operational capacity. We strive to build positive and meaningful relationships with the people and communities wherever we operate. We will work with community, partners and clients to:
- Respect the traditions and stories of the land and sea on which we work
- Develop career pathways for local Aboriginal people that will lead to successful personal and professional development
- Support education and training initiatives for local Aboriginal people
- Prioritise the selection and engagement of Aboriginal employees and subcontractors
- Deliver Aboriginal excellence in service capability
That’s why we’re always on the look out for talent and welcome anyone who wants to be part of something that’s bigger than themselves. Experienced or inexperienced, it doesn’t matter. We want to hear from you.
Don’t call us, we’ll call you.
We receive heaps of applications so please be patient as we assess yours. Importantly, only shortlisted applicants will receive a phone call from one of the Widi Ngaruwa team.